The Roberts family knew they had to put their beloved dog, Duke, to sleep after the cancer began to take over his body. So, they decided to make his final day on Earth his most special.
Im crying real tears! I MISS MY DOG! :( :( :(
How to Fridays:
How to Make 5-Minute Cake in a Cup!
Try this recipe on your fat and lazy days! After much experimenting, I found this to be the simplest recipe with the best results. Hope you enjoy! :D
- 3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1-2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil or melted butter
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tbsp milk or water
- 1 splash vanilla extract
- 1 pinch baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- As many chocolate chips or nuts as you want!
- Mix the dry ingredients in a microwave-safe mug
- Add the wet ingredients and mix
- Throw in some chocolate chips or nuts for fun times
- Microwave on high for 2.5 minutes
- Baking powder will make your cake more fluffy. No baking powder = Thick, wet, and spongy cake. Plus baking powder = fluffy, drier cake. Too much baking powder = cake that’s like a loaf of bread…
- Vegetable Oil or Melted Butter is necessary for the cake to be moist. It also helps it to stick to the cup less, which is important when the cake is rising and falling. It also makes the cup easier to clean!
- If you don’t have Cocoa Powder, I’ve found that Ovaltine and Hot Chocolate Mix works just as well.
- Don’t add too much Salt.